Discover the shapes, fabrics and styles that bring out the very best in you, and how to create a wardrobe of clothes perfect for your lifestyle and budget.
Looking for inspiration, feel like you’ve lost the way, or feel like you never found it in the first place?
However you feel about how you dress, you’ll be amazed at the difference this in-depth session will make. You’ll discover a whole new clarity and confidence about WHAT clothes and “looks”suit you, and HOW to choose and shop for those clothes.
You will leave with all you need to start to really enjoy how you dress and create the widest choice of outfits in the most cost effective way! And, your session will quickly more than pay for itself as you say goodbye to all those expensive mistakes and unworn bargain buys.
Our expert style and wardrobe consultations are so thorough and comprehensive that this really is a once in a lifetime investment. Our clients are always impressed by the depth of what is covered, and only wish they’d been to see us sooner!
We like to cover both style and wardrobe in one session because both elements are so intrinsically linked, and we want you to have everything you need to start looking fabulous right away. But, if that’s not what you’re looking for – just ask, we’re always happy to provide a bespoke solution to meet your needs and budget.
I used to feel really negative about my body and thought I had a difficult body to dress, but now I know what really works for me and makes me look good.” Maria
- Gain a whole new confidence with clothes and style
- Look and feel great
- Find your own personal “look”
- Your personal style principles will make choosing the right clothes easy
- Get it right every time – no more expensive mistakes
- Save time, money and stress
2. At your Session
We begin with a relaxing chat over coffee getting to know you, discussing your personality, lifestyle, budget and particular needs. Next, there’s an overview of the theory and underlying style and wardrobe principles we’ll be using, so you get the most from our time together. We start with style and then go on to wardrobe:
We take you through a detailed style development process as we:
- assess your face shape, body shape and proportions to help you understand and appreciate your best points and what will most suit you
- show you the shapes, lengths and styles of clothes that most flatter your body shape
- give detailed advice about what this means for necklines, jackets, tops, skirts, trousers, dresses, and accesssories
- identify your best fabrics and types of pattern, and how to wear them
- show you how to create an individual ‘look’ that fits your lifestyle and expresses your unique personality
“You’ve given me the tools to enjoy being creative in colour and style … it’s opened a door to being more free to express myself.” Hazel
This is a practical session so we spend lots of time trying on clothes and explaining what works for you and why. We ask you to bring along a selection of clothes from your own wardrobe, and we also use our own demonstration pieces. This all helps to consolidate what you are learning and gives you chance to practice your new style skills.
You take away a comprehensive style workbook, completed throughout your session, containing your very own personal style principles, and a whole new clarity and confidence about the clothes and looks that give you the Wow factor!
So you gain maximum benefit from your investment, we then take you though a detailed wardobe module covering the best ways to:
- create a capsule wardrobe perfect for any occasion
- choose outfit options for the various roles in your life
- add finishing touches to outfits
- dress to carry more authority, when you need to
- check for quality and get the right fit
- make investment buys and shop for clothes effectively
- make changes and plan for your new wardrobe of clothes
The wardrobe module includes a personalised workbook and action plan, completed as we review what you already have, and decide on the next steps towards creating a wardrobe of clothes perfect for your various roles in life. The aim is to give you a great choice of outfits in the most cost effective way, so in the future you spend less and still have more to wear.
3. Choose How You’d Like to Come
Link up with friends or relatives and book together – you’ll benefit from seeing how style works for each other as well as for yourself, and share a fantastic experience. Or book a 1 to 1 session – perfect if you’d prefer more individual attention or are short of time. 1to1 sessions are also ideal if you want to combine your session with another service e.g. colour analysis.
Clients generally come to our Studio for their session, but we’re happy to come to you if would find it more helpful to have your session at home, and we can even finish with some extra time to edit your existing wardrobe of clothes ( just ask for costs.)
4. Cost and Time
£259 for a 1 to 1 session (approx 4-5 hours)
£239 each, when two or more book together (approx 6-7 hrs)
Includes lunch and refreshments. Supplements may apply for weekend sessions.
Prefer a session at your home? Home visits also available – just ask for prices.
Check out our ethos and how we work
Why not have a look at some client testimonials ?